We recently got a second Puma for Jo and it’s a pretty decent car, especially as it only cost us £200.
Bad point are the usual rust (though I have a solution for that!) and general wear and tear.
After we got it we fed it some oil (it had about half a litre in it, should have 4.25!) and made sure there was water. She’d lost a bit, nothing to worry about (or so I thought…)
Most of it was good, but petrol consumption was a bit high! Turns out a rear wheel bearing needs replacing. We got her some new tyres and promptly christened her with a trip to Brean!
The rust on the arches is quite bad however, and we’ve had a water pump go and replaced and the heatshield came loose!
Above is the better of the 2….the other one below is serious!
So, another project Puma is on the go! We’ll get her sorted…